Monday 26 October 2009

Radiohead: Kasabian deny Gallagher rumours


Kasabian have denied Noel Gallagher is joining the band following his split from Oasis.
Lead singer Tom Meighan said: "I'd like him to but he's not going to - he's just quit his band, he's putting music aside for a bit."
However, he said if Noel wanted to join them for a concert he would be more than welcome.
"If Noel wants to come on stage with us he can. I love Noel and I love Liam, and if Noel wants to play then I'm sure he'll come and play," Tom said.
And the Kasabian frontman told how he is mourning the loss of Oasis, saying: "They're heroes, I lost my heroes."
Kasabian were at the Q Awards where they picked up Best Album for West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum, and Meighan thinks it has been a long time coming.
He said: "We're the best, the best of the best. I'm happy we won because we deserve it. It's about time we won something like this, we've been waiting a long time."
And the Leicester born singer ruled out ever releasing an album over the internet for free.
"Never, over my dead body. Would you go into a restaurant and eat for free? Would you go into a garage and drive away in a car for free?.
"Radiohead can give their album away for free but there are clever little ploys to get their money back - you've got to think of the bigger picture."

No comments:

Post a Comment